Friday, April 3, 2009

MY HEAVENLY FATHER SAYS AND I AGREE!

  • I am the salt of the earth. Matthew 5:13

  • I am the light of the world. Matthew 5:14

  • When I speak according to the Word and will of God, heaven responds. Mark 11:23-24

  • I ask and receive; I seek and find; I knock and the door is opened unto me. Luke 11:9-10

  • I have eternal life. John 3:36

  • I have passed from death into life. John 5:24

  • Out of my innermost being flows rivers of living water. John 7:38

  • The truth has set me free. John 8:31-32

  • If I ask what God has promised, in Jesus name, He will do it. John 14:14

  • I am in Christ, and Christ is in me. John 14:20

  • I have peace. John 14:27

  • I am loved by Jesus. John 15:9

  • I am loved by the Father. John 16:27

  • I belong to God. I am His. John 17:9

  • I am protected from the evil one. John 17:15

  • I m sanctified in the truth of God's Word. John 17:17

  • I have been sent into the world. John 17:18

  • I have God's glory. John 17:22

  • I am in Christ and loved by the Father. John 17:23

  • I have forgiveness of sins through Christ. Acts 13:38

  • I have been freed from all things. Acts 13:39

  • I am among the called of Jesus Christ. Romans 1:6

  • I am beloved of God, a saint. Romans 1:7

  • I have been justified by faith, and I have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1

  • I have grace through faith. Romans 5:2

  • I have perseverance, character and hope. Romans 5:3-4

  • The love of God has been poured out in my heart through Jesus' death. Romans 5:5

  • I have been saved by His life. Romans 5:10b

  • I reign in life through the one Christ Jesus. Romans 5:17

  • I have been made righteous through the obedience of Christ. Romans 5:19

  • I have died to sin. Romans 6:2

  • I have been baptized into Christ's death. Romans 6:3

  • I have been raised from the dead to walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4

  • I have been crucified with Christ. Romans 6:6a

  • I am no longer a slave to sin. Romans 6:6b

  • I am dead to sin and live to God in Christ Jesus. Romans 6:11

  • I am not under law, but under grace. Romans 6:14

  • I am a slave of righteousness. Romans 6:18

  • I have now no condemnation. Romans 8:1

  • I have been set free from the law of sin and of death. Romans 8:2

  • I have life in my mortal body through His Spirit who indwells me. Romans 8:11

  • I am a child of God. Romans 8:16

  • I am an heir of God and fellow heir with Christ. Romans 8:17

  • All things are working together for my good. Romans 8:28

  • I have been justified and glorified. Romans 8:30

  • I have a measure of faith. Romans 12:3

  • I have been given gifts. Romans 12:6

  • Whether I live or die, I am the Lord's. Romans 14:8

  • I am full of goodness and filled with all knowledge, as it is given by the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:14

  • I am a sanctified saint in Jesus Christ. I Cor. 1:2

  • I have been given the grace of God in Christ Jesus. I Cor. 1:4

  • In Him I have been enriched in every way. I Cor. 1:5

  • I am not lacking in any spiritual gift. I Cor. 1:7

  • I am called into fellowship with Jesus Christ my Lord. I Cor. 1:9

  • I am in Christ Jesus who gives me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. I Cor. 1:30

  • I have been given God's Spirit so I can understand what God has freely given. I Cor. 2:12

  • I have the mind of Christ. I Cor. 2:16

  • I am God's fellow-worker, I am God's field, God's building. I Cor. 3:9

  • I am a temple of God in which the Spirit of God indwells. I Cor. 3:16

  • I am a holy temple of God. I Cor. 3:17

  • All things belong to me, as I belong to Christ. I Cor. 3:21-22

  • I am one spirit with Christ. I Cor. 6:17

  • My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in me. I Cor. 6:19

  • I have been bought with a price, and I can honor God with my body. I Cor. 6:20

  • I am Christ's slave. I Cor. 7:22

  • I will be raised from the dead imperishable. I Cor. 15:52

  • I will put on immortality. I Cor. 15:53

  • I am comforted by God, so I can comfort others. 2 Cor. 1:4

  • I am delivered from the peril of death. 2 Cor. 1:10

  • He anointed me, and put His seal of ownership on me. 2 Cor. 1:22

  • I am a sweet aroma of the knowledge of Christ. 2 Cor. 2:14

  • I am a fragrance of Christ to God among both the saved and the lost. 2 Cor. 2:15

  • I am a letter of Christ. 2 Cor. 3:3

  • I am a minister of the new covenant of the Spirit of life. 2 Cor. 3:6

  • I am being transformed into the likeness of the Lord ever increasingly with glory from God. 2 Cor. 3:18

  • I have received mercy, and do not lose heart. 2 Cor. 4:1

  • I have the Holy Spirit in my body. 2 Cor. 4:7

  • The life of Jesus is manifested in my body. 2 Cor. 4:10

  • My inner man is being renewed day by day. 2 Cor. 4:16

  • I have a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Cor. 5:1

  • I live by faith, not by sight. 2 Cor. 5:7

  • I am a new creation in Christ, old things have passed away, and all things have become new. 2 Cor. 5:17

  • I am reconciled to God through Christ, and I have been give the ministry of reconciliation. 2 Cor. 5:18

  • I am an ambassador for Christ, imploring people to be reconciled to God. 2 Cor. 5:20

  • I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. 2 Cor. 5:21

  • I have grace from God so I can abound in every good work. 2 Cor. 9:8

  • I am Christ's. 2 Cor. 10:7

  • Jesus Christ is in me. 2 Cor. 13:5

  • I am crucified with Christ. I no longer live but Christ lives in me, and the life that I live now, I live by faith. Gal. 2:20

  • I am a son of God through faith in Christ Jesus. Gal. 3:26

  • I am one in Christ Jesus with all believers. Gal. 3:28

  • I belong to Christ. I am an heir according to the promise. Gal. 3:29

  • I am a son of God. Gal. 4:6

  • I am no longer a slave, but a son; and if a son, then an heir through God. Gal. 4:7

  • I have the fruit of the Spirit, which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Gal. 5:22-23

  • I have grace and peace. Eph. 1:2

  • I am blessed with every spiritual blessings in the heavenly places in Christ. Eph. 1:3

  • I am chosen in Him. Eph. 1:4a

  • I am holy and blameless in His sight. Eph. 1:4b

  • I am a son through Jesus Christ. Eph. 1:5

  • I am accepted in the beloved. Eph. 1:6

  • I have redemption and forgiveness. Eph. 1:7

  • I have obtained an inheritance. Eph. 1:11

  • I have been sealed in Him with the promised Holy Spirit. Eph. 1:13

  • I am sealed with Christ in the heavenlies. Eph. 1:20

  • I have all things under my feet. Eph. 1:22

  • I am loved by God. Eph. 2:4

  • I have been made alive together with Christ. Eph. 2:5

  • I have been raised with Him and seated with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Eph. 2:6

  • I have been saved by grace through faith - a gift of God. Eph. 2:8

  • I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works. Eph. 2:10

  • I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ. Eph. 2:13

  • Christ is my peace. Eph. 2:14

  • Through Christ I have access in one Spirit to the Father. Eph. 2:18

  • I am no longer a stranger and alien, but I am a fellow citizen with the saints. Eph. 2:19a

  • I am a fellow heir and fellow member of the body. Eph. 3:6a

  • I am a fellow partaker of the promise in Christ Jesus. Eph. 3:6b

  • In Christ and through faith in Him, we have boldness and confident access to God. Eph. 3:12

  • I am strengthened with power through His spirit in my inner man. Eph. 3:16

  • I am rooted and grounded in Christ's love. Eph. 3:17

  • I have a power source within me which is able to do abundantly beyond all that I ask or think. Eph. 3:20

  • I have been given grace. Eph. 4:7

  • I put on the new self which, in the likeness of God, has been created in righteousness and holiness. Eph. 4:24

  • I have been forgiven, so I forgive others. Eph. 4:32

  • I am confident that He who began a good work in me will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil. 1:6

  • I am filled the fruit of righteousness through Jesus Christ. Phil. 1:11

  • For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Phil. 1:21

  • God is at work within me both to will and to work for His good pleasure. Phil. 2:13

  • I am a light in the world. Phil. 2:15

  • The peace of God guards my heart and mind as I pray with thanksgiving in everything. Phil. 4:6,7

  • I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

  • God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19

  • The Father has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. Col. 1:12

  • I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and transferred to the kingdom of His beloved Son. Col. 1:13

  • I have redemption and the forgiveness of sins. Col. 1:14

  • Christ is in me, the hope of glory. Col. 1:27

  • In Christ I have been made complete. Col. 2:10

  • I have been buried with Him in baptism. I have been raised up with Him through faith. Col. 2:12

  • I have been made alive together with Him. Col. 2:13a

  • All my sin debt was paid in full at the cross. Col. 2:14

  • I have been raised with Christ, and I set my heart on things above. I have died, and my life is hidden with Christ in God. Col. 3:1-3

  • I have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of the Creator. Col. 3:10

  • I am rescued by Jesus from the coming wrath. I Thess. 1:10

  • I am taught by God to love others. I Thess. 4:9

  • I will meet the Lord in the air and be with Him forever. I Thess. 4:17

  • I have obtained salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. I Thess. 5:9

  • I am loved by the Lord. God has chosen me from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth. 2 Thess. 2:13

  • The faithful Lord will strengthen and protect me from the evil one. 2 Thess. 3:3

  • I have been called to eternal life. I Tim. 6:12

  • For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind. 2 Tim. 1:7

  • The Lord has saved me and called me to a holy life, not according to my works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted me in Christ Jesus for all eternity. 2 Tim. 1:9

  • I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day. 2 Tim. 1:12

  • The Holy Spirit dwells in me. 2 Tim. 1:14

  • The Lord has laid up for me the crown of righteousness. 2 Tim. 4:8

  • He has redeemed me from every lawless deed and purified me for His own possession. Titus 2:14

  • The Holy Spirit has been poured out upon me richly through Jesus Christ my Savior. Titus 3:6

  • I have been justified by His grace and made an heir having the hope of eternal life. Titus 3:7

  • The knowledge of every good thing is in me. Phlm. 1:6

  • Angels have been sent to minister to me. Heb. 1:14

  • All things are in subjection to me and are under my feet. Heb. 2:8

  • I fix my thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest who I confess. Heb. 3:1

  • I am the house of Jesus Christ. Heb. 3:6

  • I have become a partaker of Christ. Heb. 3:14

  • I have entered into His rest. Heb. 4:3

  • As God has rested from His work, I have rested from my works. Heb. 4:10

  • I have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens. Heb. 4:14

  • I have a high priest who can sympathize with my weaknesses. Heb. 4:15

  • I approach the throne of grace with confidence, so I may receive mercy and find grace to help me in my time of need. Heb. 4:16

  • I am saved forever, Christ ever lives to make intercession for me. Heb. 7:25

  • I have been made holy through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Heb. 10:10

  • My heart has been sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and my body washed with pure water. Heb. 10:22

  • I have a great cloud of witnesses surrounding me. Heb. 12:1

  • God disciplines me for my good that I may share His holiness. Heb. 12:10

  • I have received a kingdom which cannot be shaken, and I am thankful and worship God. Heb. 12:28

  • God will never desert me nor forsake me. Heb. 13:5

  • I am made holy through Jesus' own blood. Heb. 13:12

  • Jesus has equipped me in every good thing to do His will, working in me that which is pleasing in His sight. Heb. 13:21

  • God generously and without reproach gives to me wisdom if I ask Him. James 1:5

  • The Lord has promised to me the crown of life when I persevere under trial. James 1:12

  • In His great mercy, I have been born again into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. I Peter 1:3

  • I have obtained an inheritance which can never perish, spoil, or fade away, reserved in heaven for me. I Peter 1:4

  • I am protected by the power of God through faith until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. I Peter 1:5

  • Because He is holy, I am holy. I Peter 1:16

  • I was not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. I Peter 1:18-19

  • I have been born again, not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and abiding Word of God. I Peter 1:23

  • I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a person for God's own possession, that I may proclaim the excellencies of him who has called me out of darkness in to His marvelous light. I Peter 2:9

  • I am part of the family of God, and I have received mercy. I Peter 2:10

  • By His wounds I am healed. I Peter 2:24

  • I have been made alive in the Spirit. I Peter 3:18

  • The Spirit of glory and of God rests upon me. I Peter 4:14

  • His divine power has granted to me everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 2 Peter 1:3

  • He has granted to me His precious and magnificent promises, in order that by them I might become a partaker of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. 2 Peter 1:4

  • I have been purified from my former sins. 2 Peter 1:9

  • If I confess my sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive me and purify me from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9

  • My sins are forgiven me on account of His name. I John 2:12

  • The anointing which I received from Him remains in me, and I have no need for anyone to teach me; but as His anointing teaches me bout all things, and is true and not a lie, and just as it has taught me, I remain in Him. I John 2:27

  • I am now a child of God. I John 3:2

  • Because I keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight, whatever I ask I receive from Him. I John 3:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Old(Read) Testament Downloads

English(Read) New Testament Downloads

Telugu Old (Read) Testment

Telugu New Testment==Read only Download

Jesus Loves You!